'Data Age' warns several times about the shady practices of its competitors of hiding fees, real costs and adverse provisions while avoiding putting all fees and adverse policies front and center where they can be seen. "How much?" You won't get an answer without suffering through the sales pitch phone call. Read on...
Data Age's 'Pawnmaster' Hypocrisy
From the horse's mouth:
- "Pay close attention to the total cost of ownership with other software vendors. Make sure you do your homework and ask the right questions. There are often hidden fees and additional service charges that are not initially mentioned."
- It's impossible to 'pay close attention to the total cost of ownership' of "Pawnmaster" because its fraudsters purposely avoids disclosing these very same costs ANYWHERE! - certainly not on the website, as you may know, and not in any pre-purchase disclosure statement. "NOT INITIALLY MENTIONED!"
- "We make it simple – we’re your one-stop-shop for getting everything you need to reduce your costs."
- Just farcical - coming from the very vendor of pawn software who has every intention of raking you for, seriously, thousands of dollars over time. Come on. Get real.
- "With PawnMaster there are no surprises when it comes to costs."
- We're playing the bullshit card and we'll prove it.
- "The cost of support, ongoing development, software updates, compliancy, account oversight and online training are all included in your Customer Care Agreement."
- So why bury these costs in an 'agreement' that you know is seldom read? With your accusations against your competitors for hiding fees and your obvious effort to rake people. honesty and full disclosure, why not put them in plain site PRIOR TO PURCHASE?
- Why require new purchasers to sign an agreement to not dump your software for 3 years? If you enter into a contract that fails to disclose any material fact, the contract is not only not enforceable, it's grounds for a refund and a law suit for fraud.