Point-of-Sale (POS) Software for Pawn Shops
The Pawnbroker Pawn Shop Software system is specifically tailored for POS sales for pawnbrokers:
- 'Resale' is the buying of merchandise from individuals and reselling it. PPSS records seller and item information, prints price labels (simple paper or thermal) and processes the sale of shop inventory.
- 'Retail' is the purchasing of inventory from non-individuals (wholesalers, suppliers, warehouses, retailers, etc). For police-reporting purposes it is not necessary to record supplier information.
- 'Rental' tracks renters, items leased out, rent amounts, due dates and provides ways to assess late fees.
- The optional 'Consignment module' helps build inventory at no cost by taking items into inventory on consignment. The program tracks the consignors, allows for automatic discounting of unsold items and splits the sales proceeds between consignors and the shop. Unsold items can be returned, destroyed, donated to (charity) or become shop inventory.
- 'check cashing' is included and tracks check cashers, checks and fees.
- 'Payday' and 'title' loans can also be tracked and processed with PPSS.
Pawn Software Features
Two tax fields allow for the separation of state and local taxes.
Up to 4 different printers can be used: 1 ink printer for 'tickets', another ink printer for plain-paper printing (of receipts, reports, checks...), a thermal label printer for printing receipts and a thermal label printer for printing price labels.
There are separate 'tickets' or forms for pawns, pay-day loans, checks cashed, buy outright and reminder notices. Each can be edited to include any required or desired information.
For pawns, any schedule of loan periods, interest and fees can be accommodated and can be changed at any time.